- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Mozilla Firefox is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5+|
Mozilla Firefox is also compatible with ▼▲
Mozilla Firefox is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of Mozilla Firefox
|Mozilla Firefox for Mac 21.0 14/05/13||Free (GPL)||English||
|Firefox for Mac 5.0 12/07/11||Free (GPL)||English||
|Firefox for Mac 4.0 28/04/11||Free (GPL)||English||
|Mozilla Firefox for Mac 20.0.1 14/05/13||Free (GPL)||English||
|Mozilla Firefox for Mac 16.0.2 20/11/12||Free (GPL)||English||
|Mozilla Firefox for Mac 16.0 29/10/12||Free (GPL)||English||
|Mozilla Firefox for Mac 14.0.1 28/08/12||Free (GPL)||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
The latest stable version of Firefox for Mac
- Version 21.0:
- NEW: Enhanced three-state UI for Do Not Track (DNT).
- NEW: Firefox will suggest how to improve your application startup time if needed.
- NEW: Preliminary implementation of Firefox Health Report (see FAQ).
- CHANGED: Ability to Restore removed thumbnails on New tab Page.
- CHANGED: Add-ons History API removals in Places.
- CHANGED: CSS -moz-user-select:none selection changed to improve compatibility with -webkit-user-select:none (bugs 816298).
- CHANGED: Graphics related performance improvements (bugs 809821).
- CHANGED: Removed E4X support from SpiderMonkey.
- DEVELOPER: Implemented Remote Profiling.
- DEVELOPER: Integrated, Add-on SDK loader and API libraries into Firefox.
- HTML5: Added support for element.
- HTML5: Implemented scoped stylesheets.
- FIXED: Some function keys may not work when pressed (833719).
- FIXED: Browsing and Download history clearing needs unification to avoid confusion on clearing download history
- For a full changelog, please visit http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/21.0/releasenotes/
Review last updated: 14/05/13
- Improved security when performing Google searches
- Add-on syncing
- Lots of extensions to choose from
- Fast, generally stable browser
- Supports full screen mode in Lion
- No significant changes in design
- Memory leak persists for some
- May not initially work with some add-ons
- High CPU usage with Flash videos
So was fixing a couple bugs, antialiased text, and allowing the forward button to disappear really a full new version number? The first commenter said he's happy FF10 is out because there were bugs in the FF9 beta...I think they call the bug fix the release candidate (for version 9). FF and Google are annoying with their versioning.
- Sluggish, versioning is idiotic
- 02 Feb 2012
Articles Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla and OTOY, a cloud rendering company, are working on creating a codec that can play video and... See more
The popular Twitter client, TweetDeck, will be shutting down for Android, iPhone, and Adobe AIR users... See more